Vomo Island Fiji
Luxury 7-night Package in a Beachfront Villa with Air – contact us for a quote
Leave the crowds behind as you escape to island life on Vomo Island. Located in the Mamanuca Islands, just on the cusp of the remote Yasawa Islands, Vomo offers long white sand beaches and seclusion. The island is often referred to as one of the most beautiful in the Mamanuca group.
Known for luxury and service in a remote setting, this island is the ideal location for those searching for a blend of relaxation and activities. Vomo is a haven for couples as well as families of all ages. The resort offers an adults-only pool, bar and restaurant. Families will enjoy large villas and the famous Kids Village. Since this is one of Fiji’s larger private resort islands, at over 255 acres, the abundance of space and optional activities are sure to enhance your experience.
- Round-trip international flights from LAX to Nadi on Fiji Airways, in Economy class
- 7 nights in a Beachfront Villa
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Selection of non-alcoholic beverages in mini bar and at the restaurants and bars
- Use of non-motorized water sports and activities, including daily snorkeling trip and snorkeling equipment, kayaks, paddle boards, sailing craft, 9-hole par-3 chip and putt golf, tennis, croquet, volleyball, gym & group Vomo fit sessions
- Daily wash and fold laundry service
- Weekly hosted management cocktail party with Meke performance and kava ceremony (usually Wednesday evenings)
- Round-trip Private Transfers between Nadi Airport and Denarau Marina
- CovidSafe Airport Facilitation & Baggage Assistance
- Round-trip catamaran (launch) transfers in Captains lounge between Port Denarau and Vomo
- All resort and air taxes/fees
- 24-Hour Customer Care Service
What We Love
- Focus on conservation & sustainability, member of the Mamanuca Environment Society
- Butler service for the beachfront Private Residences
- The Rocks Bar, an adults-only beach club
Snorkeling, kayaking around the island, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, scuba diving (PADI 5 Star Center), fishing, windsurfing, island trekking, village visit with cultural tour and shopping, traditional Lovo dinner and Meke performance with Kava ceremony (Wednesdays), golf, tennis, island hopping, manta ray snorkeling (May-Oct), private island beach picnic, fitness and yoga classes, The Mt Vomo Challenge (summit walk to support Cure Kids Fiji), treatments at the Kui Spa
Accommodation, all meals, a selection of non-alcoholic beverages from bars, restaurants and mini bar, free Wifi in accommodation and throughout resort, daily snorkel safari, use of 9-hole golf course and tennis court, use of non-motorized watersports equipment, Management-hosted cocktail party and Fiji cultural night (Wednesdays), kids club (ages 4-12), VOMOfit classes with personal trainer, gymnasium, daily laundry service, and Fiji government taxes
- Hillside Villa
- Beachfront Villa & Haven
- Beachfront Retreat
- Private Residence (6) – The BeacHouse, The Palms, The Residence, The Royal, Talei Taki & The Reef House
Total 34 rooms
Location and Logistics
Located in the Mamanuca Island group, accessible via a ground transfer from Nadi Airport to Vuda Point Marina (approx. 20 min), plus an easy and scenic speedboat transfer to the resort (approx. 35 minutes). Private boat transfers also available.
South Sea Cruises offers scheduled ferry service from Port Denarau Marina, which takes approx. 75 minutes.
Helicopter transfer directly from Nadi airport during daylight hours takes approx. 15 minutes.
What To Know
The Rocks Bar & Restaurant is an adults-only zone for minimum age 16 (lunch daily; Thu & Sun evenings)
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Call us at 1-800-554-9059 or get started by sending us your dream trip details below.