Malolo Island Resort
This intimate resort located in the Mamanuca Islands, is truly one of the gems of small island resorts. Ideal for families of all ages and featuring just 46 bures with beautiful Fijian designs and and bright modern architecture. With a combination of room types including large Family Bures, Island & Ocean View Bures and the special couples adult Tandra Bures, the resort caters to various travelers.
From the kids club, for younger travelers to the extensive tours and activities, there is something to keep even the most active traveler engaged. Adults and romantics at heart can savor the bliss of the swim up bar in the adults only pool and have dinner by candle light in the fine dining Tree Tops restaurant.
What We Love
- The beach bar for lunch
- Focus on conservation & sustainability
- 100% Fijian owned family business and management
- The feeling of being “home” – the staff making you feel welcome.
Snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, surfing, scuba diving, fishing, island hopping, village tours, Mociu private island (Honeymoon Island), treatments at Leilani’s Spa.
Accommodation, all meals, Fijian welcome with refreshing beverage and cool towels and lei on arrival, exclusive Likuliku sulu/sarong, free Wifi in public spaces, use of non-motorized watersports equipment, invitation to weekly Management Cocktail Party (Friday nights), gymnasium, and Fiji government taxes
- Island Bure-10
- Oceanview Bure-8
- Deluxe Oceanview Bure-12
- Family Bure-4
- Tadra Bures-2 (Adult/Romantic)
Total 46 rooms
Location and Logistics
Located in the Mamanuca Island group, accessible via a ground transfer from Nadi Airport to Port Denarau (approx. 30 min), plus an easy and scenic boat transfer from Port Denarau to the resort (approx. 1.5 hours). Private boat transfers also available (approx. 45 min).
What To Know
Great for families and extended families. Kids Club available for ages 4-12. Divided by ages (4-8) and (9-12).
Low Season Special
Stay 7 pay 5 Special
Price per person – starts at USD$2169
- Round-trip international flights from LAX to Nadi on Fiji Airways, in Economy class
- 7 nights in an Island Bure
- Includes a Fijian welcome with complimentary welcome drink (non -alcoholic) and cold towels on arrival
- Use of all nonmotorized water sports including catamarans, windsurfers, stand-up paddle boards and kayaks, Use of snorkeling equipment throughout the stay
- Guided walks
- Weekly hosted management cocktail party poolside on Saturdays
- Roundtrip Private Transfers Nadi Airport- Denarau Marina – Nadi Airport
- Roundtrip catamaran (boat launch)
- WiFi hotpots in public areas
- All resort and air taxes/fees
- Customer Care Service while in Fiji 5am to 9pm daily
* Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Lead in price based on travel dates are based on
1 February -March 31, 2023.2022 and November 1, 2023 – December 15, 2023. Bookings must be made by and 24 April 2022 to 17 June 2022. All travel for lead in price to be booked by January 31, 2023.
$2549 for travel April 1, 2023 – October 31, 2023 . All travel to be booked by October 1, 2023. Booking Code: S7P5 OTA
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Call us at 1-800-554-9059 or get started by sending us your dream trip details below.