Barefoot Luxury Romance Package – 7 Nights with Air from $4899 per person
Royal Davui is an intimate and quintessential Fijian resort. This secluded, private island is an adults-only island retreat, surrounded by a stunning protected coral garden. Just 16 rooms, all with private plunge pools, adorn this ten-acre tropical oasis of white sand beaches and views to the mainland. This barefoot luxury setting also lends itself perfectly to romantic private dining experiences, from secluded beach picnics to a special beach hut dinner for two.
The pristine aqua waters fringing the island are teeming with marine life, making this Beqa Lagoon area one of the most famous snorkeling and diving locations on the planet. There is plenty of adventure and indulgence waiting for you topside as well, making this the perfectly balanced retreat.
- Round-trip international flights from LAX to Nadi on Fiji Airways, in Economy class
- 7 nights in an Island Plunge Pool Bungalow
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tea & Coffee (including barista coffees in the restaurant) and Fresh Cookies
- Room Service & Private Dining
- Romance Package – Private Island picnic, 1-hour Couples Massage and His and Hers Sulu (Sarong)
- Jet Ski Safari for two
- Weekly Managers Cocktail
- Weekly Kava Ceremony
- Use of non-motorized water sports and activities, including daily snorkeling trip and snorkeling equipment, kayaks and paddle boards
- Round-trip plane transfers between Nadi Airport and Pacific Harbour
- Round-trip boat transfer between Pacific Harbour and Royal Davui
- All resort and air taxes/fees
* Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Travel dates are available until 30 Sep 2022 and blackout dates of 19 Dec 2021 to 5 Jan 2022 apply. Prices are subject to change until paid in full based on Fiji Dollar exchange rate and air tax fluctuation. Price reflects departures from Los Angeles or San Francisco in Economy “T” class, valid on Fiji Airways flights and aircraft only. Upgrades on air available to Business “I” class starting from an additional $3075 per person. Government Air taxes of $125 per person are subject to change until airline tickets are issued.
What We Love
- Night snorkeling in the Marine Reserve
- Friendly Fijian staff and hospitality
- Pure Fiji spa products are local and amazing!
Snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, sailing, surfing, scuba diving (PADI Dive Center), Ultimate Shark Encounter, fishing, skurfing, sunset cruise, hiking, village visits, volleyball, beach games, sand cay beach picnic, main island activities (flying fox / zipline, four-wheel buggy trek, whitewater rafting, eco-adventure park, Suva city tour), treatments at the Davui Fiji Spa by Pure Fiji
Accommodation, all meals (includes in-villa and private dining), non-alcoholic beverages, Royal Davui Welcome Lei and Amenity on arrival, Wifi, use of non-motorized watersports equipment, guided reef snorkel tour, daily sunset canapés, nightly entertainment, weekly Managers Cocktail, Weekly Kava Ceremony, Pure Fiji amenities, twice daily maid service, fitness center, and Fiji government taxes
- Island Plunge Pool Bungalow
- Premium Plunge Pool Bungalow
- Sunset Plus Pool Villa
- Davui Plunge Pool Villa
Total 16 rooms
Location and Logistics
Located on a small island off Viti Levu, Fiji’s main island, accessible via a 30-minute scheduled flight from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour, plus a 35-minute boat transfer across the lagoon.
Helicopter transfers directly from Nadi to the resort’s helipad take approx. 35 minutes.
Private road transfers from Nadi Airport to Pacific Harbour take approx. 3 hours, plus a 35-minute boat transfer.
What To Know
Adults only (minimum age 16), except during select Family Weeks Spa, adventure and romance packages available
Value Added Specials
Honeymoon Bonus – 60 min couples massage.
Stay/Pay specials are offered at certain time, stay 5 nights or more and receive between at 15-25% discount. Above package reflects a free night. Ask your travel designer for additional details.
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Call us at 1-800-554-9059 or get started by sending us your dream trip details below.