EL QUESTRO HOMESTEAD, Kimberly Australia
Located in Western Australia, El Questro sits in the heart of the Kimberley region, giving guests unlimited access to explore the natural and untamed landscapes within the property’s 700,000 acres of land.
With just 10 suites, this exclusive property overlooks the Chamberlain River, offering beautiful views and a chance to truly connect with nature.
El Questro is a fully immersive experience with access to Australia’s most renowned natural wonders, including the Bungle Bungle Range, Mitchell Falls, Lake Argyle and the Kimberley Coast.
What We Love
- Relaxing in the thermal pools and small waterfalls of Zebedee Springs
- Cruising through El Questro’s Gorges stopping only to feed the local fish or to drink champagne
- Enjoying a swim and gourmet picnic at remote water holes via helicopter.
Chamberlain Cruise, Bush Culture, History and Nature Tour, Bird Watching Tour, Zebedee Thermal Springs, Miri Miri Waterfall, 30-60 Minute Helicopter Scenic Flight, Cockburn Sunset Flight
Sunset at Buddy’s Point, Spectacular Guided Gorge Walks, Horse Riding, Amaroo Falls by Helicopter, The Lost City Cave Tour by Helicopter, Champagne Springs Walk Returning by Helicopter, 4WD Fishing Tour to the Pentecost River, Bungle Bungle and Lake Argyle Scenic Flight, Mitchell Falls and Kimberley Coast, Bungle Bungle Scenic Flight & Ground Tour, King George Falls and Kimberley Coast.
- Gourmet meals daily
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Selected tours within El Questro including: (Or put complimentary tours with educated guides)
- The Chamberlain Cruise
- The Bush Culture, History & Nature Tour
- Bird Watching Tour
- Exclusive and complimentary use of Zebedee Thermal Springs each afternoon
- Sunset at Buddy’s Point
- Guided Walks to the most spectacular gorges the Kimberley region has to offer
- The Chamberlain Suite
- Cliff Side Retreats
- Gorge View Rooms
- Homestead Rooms
*Safari-style tented cabins and camping options available at sister properties
Location and Logistics
Located in the East Kimberley region of Western Australia, we suggest flying into the Kununurra Airport (KNX), also known as the East Kimberley Regional Airport. El Questro provides scheduled transfers to and from Kununurra, as well as air transfers via helicopter and small plane.
Self-drive options also available with 4WD vehicle.
What To Know
From November to March, El Questro is very humid and wet, and the property is closed. El Questro Homestead caters to guests 16 years and above. The use of drones at El Questro is not permitted at any time by guests or visitors.
Ready to start planning your adventure?
Call us at 1-800-554-9059 or get started by sending us your dream trip details below.